These cookies bring together two of what we think are the best three foods ever... Coffee & Chocolate! The third best food is red wine, and although there is no red wine in this recipe, nothing is stopping you from enjoying these cookies with a glass of your favorite red. They are excellent together! Enjoy!
- 3/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Grated Sugar (plus more for rolling
- 2 Tablespoons of Molasses
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Balsamic Vinegar or use more Molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Espresso Powder or use 4 Tablespoons regular instant coffee
- 1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4th Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (Sifted)
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Soda
Method Of Prep
- This recipe does not require an electric mixer.
- Mix all wet ingredients until incorporated. Add and blend in instant espresso powder then add all dry ingredients and mix till just incorporated.
- Scoop with #30 scoop (walnut size), roll in a ball and then roll in granulated sugar.
- Place on a sheet pan lined with parchment or Sil-Pat 1 ½” – 2” apart as they will spread
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12min or until done.
- Remove from sheet pan to cool on wire rack
- These freeze well, but there probobly won't be any left, so make a double batch!